Collaborative Family Law

Joining My Spouse/
Collaborative Divorce

What's It All About?

Collaborative Divorce Q&A

Educational Resources

Info for My Lawyer/Advisor

About Us

Let's Talk

Other Services


Joining My Spouse/Ex-Spouse's Collaborative Divorce:
Let's Talk

In order to join your spouse in a Collaborative Divorce process, you will need to be represented by your own lawyer.

There are several ways to do this.

If you have already met with or appointed an attorney, you should ask whether he or she will continue to represent you in a Collaborative Divorce. Please feel free to direct your attorney to our Website as there is information here for legal advisors.

If you wish to locate a lawyer who practices Collaborative Family law and who can represent you in the Collaborative Divorce, you have other options:


Contact Information

Phone: 425-941-5936
Fax: 425-898-1534
Address: 5400 Carillon Point, Bldg 5000, Kirkland, WA 98033




Questions or comments about the information on this page? Please let us know. Include your email address if you would like a response.


© 2010 Storch Law Group pllc | 425.941.5936 | Privacy Policy

Storch Law Group, PLLC serves both the Eastside Puget Sound communities of Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Issaquah and the Sammamish Plateau as well as the Greater Seattle area as specialists in all aspects of Collaborative Family legal issues including Collaborative Divorce, Mediation, Guardianship, Estate/Probate law, and other Collaborative Family Law cases. Contact Melissa Shields Storch today.

Storch Law Group, PLLC | 5400 Carillon Point, Bldg 5000, Kirkland, WA 98033 425.941.5936 fax 425.898.1534

Washington Collaborative Law
Washington state's collaborative law practice group